Come let Yachats' coastal magic relax and re-energize you!
Ethel was our Mom and Grandma who, among other things, could bake a mean pan of Southern biscuits. She loved coming to the coast and walking her little dog, Skeeter, on the beach. We honor her spirit and her memory every time someone has a great time visiting The Cottage.
Ethel's Coast Cottage
is located North of downtown Yachats on the coastal side. Minutes from excellent dining, spas and galleries yet still off the beaten path, Ethel's
is a great place to enjoy the beautiful Oregon Coast with friends and family. Whether it's beach combing, sitting in our picturesque bay window or sun deck, crashing waves and evening sunsets are yours to behold.
Create and share delicious meals in our fully equipped kitchen, walk in our private mini-woods or snuggle up with one of our many movie options; there is always the perfect thing to do at Ethel's
. To maximize your comfort and enjoyment, Ethel's
offers all the amenities of home so all you have to do is relax, walk on the beach and enjoy your stay.
Provided for Your Stay
- 2 Bedrooms w/ Queen Beds, 2 Queen Sofa Beds
- Bath & 1/2
- Non Smoking
- Well-behaved dogs welcome
- Available woodstove. Firewood, 16-inch maximum, should be brought from home or purchased locally
- Blankets, comforters, and pillows
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, toaster, stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- TV with VCR/DVD player with huge movie library
- No cable access or internet access
- Liquid soap, toilet paper, paper towels
- Cleaning products and equipment
- Some spices, cooking supplies, pots, pans and utensils
- Queen sheet set* per bed, pillowcases, towels, washcloths, bath mats, and kitchen towels
*If you do not have your own queen sheets, we've added the option of providing 4 sets of queen sheets for an additional $20. The $20 goes toward our lady in Yachats for laundering.
Ethel & Skeeter